IDTA Professional dance teachers qualification
@Pineapple dance studios
|100% Successful Pass Rate|
For all dance teachers and dance business owners there will come a time where the qualifications you gained at school/ college or even university will need to be complimented by a professional dance teacher’s qualification from a professional dance association.
With the IDTA Freestyle associate qualification you will have an internationally recognised teaching qualification that will allow you to teach the many styles that fall under the freestyle branch; some of these include street, slow, house, African, disco, Bollywood, cheerleading, line dancing, salsa, and more.
This qualification is great if you want:
- A Professional International recognised teaching qualification
- To open your own dance school business
- To become a member of a professional association
- To generate further income streams by putting your students through amateur exams
- To get employment as a dance teacher in gyms, schools and community clubs
- Further academic studies by taking a foundation degree in dance teaching
- A qualification that will allow you to teach many genres that fall under the “Freestyle Associate” banner (street, slow, house, African, disco, bollywood, cheerleading, line dancing, salsa, musical theatre & more )
For more information about our courses and to hear from our past students have a look here